Well, this is it. Why did Elizabeth make me interview for this job, she knows I don't like science anymore. Maybe I should just throw the interview.
My name is Victor Frankenstein and I am here for an interview.
Hi there, my name is Brian, how can I help you?
Of course! Right this way Mr. Frankenstein.
Ok, well in that case, I am a GREAT person, and I am definitely reliable. OH, expect for when I get into a zone where I can't really eat, sleep, drink, or do anything because I am upset or feel guilty about something. But that is what everybody looks for in a scientist right? Right.
2. Are you sure that's what you want to start with??
1. Hello Victor, I 'm Kiera. Let's start off with just some bits about your personality
3. Yes it is, and that is extremely rude considering you are lucky to be here, and I am the one interviewing YOU.
2. Oh I am great with other people, except I hate them, and I prefer to work alone because everybody ticks me off. I also hate rules and don't like listening to people!
1. Oh, um ok. Well how are you with other people?
Oh I would love to! I have quite an interesting past, and my last project was just a wonder! So basically, it goes like this: I have a wonderful, loving family, but then I created a monster which then tormented me and killed my loved ones! It was such a fun adventure. you know? I still think about it everyday although I am repulsed by it!
Can you tell me anything about your past, or your previous occupations?
If you say so! Thanks for having me, and I hope you don't consider me for the job. Sorry, I meant have a nice day!
1. Ok Victor, you may leave now, we will give you a call.