This storyboard does not have a description.
1. The voyages of Christopher Columbus led to the Spanish establishing colonies in the Americas.
2. Columbus sailed west across the Atlantic Ocean in search of an alternate trade route to Asia and its riches.
3. Columbus’ three ships were named the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.
4. Columbus thought that he had reached the East Indies, but instead he landed near the Bahamas in the Caribbean and would call the natives “Indians”.
Christopher Columbus is the guy that discovered the new land that had people on it already.
Columbus then enslaved the men and women that lived on the land already.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art