1. "We need to safe all the memories". 2. He look older than he actually is. 3. The author portray him as a honor men that is tired of be receiver and try to teach a 12 years old boy how to be one. 4. My feelings about the Giver are that, he is a person that try to do what the last receiver teach him to do even when he sometimes feel is bad.
1. "Memories need to be shared". 2. He has light eyes. 3. The author portray him as a good attitude boy, that after feeling all the memories, think that everyone should have or shared the same memories even when they are bad memories. 4. I feel that he is a hero in a part, but at the same time he is just a boy that just begins to understand and see his life.
1. "Jonas we need to go, now". 2. He have light eyes. 3. The author portray him as a baby without thinking. 4. I think that he is just a baby so I feel that he might don't know what is happening, at the same time I feel that he is an important part of the story since it may be the continuation of Jonas.
1. "I wish I could be a birth mother". 2. She is a girl with the same hair style as every girl in the community. 3. The author portray her as a good girl that is very interesting in the new child's as for example Gabriel. 4. In my opinion Lily is a very funny and interesting child that like babies.
1. "We released for the well of the community". 2. Noting unusual, He look like every men in the community. 3. The author portray him as a shy, quiet, considerate, caring men. 4. My feeling about Jonas's Father are that Even when he released some babies, I know he just do because he don't know different. in his world.
1. "I want my smack". 2. He look like a common teenager in the community. 3. The author portray him as a good boy that it's a little messy, but in general very normal. 4. I think that even when they don't talk a lot about him, I think is is a good boy and a important part because he is Jonas best friend.