This storyboard does not have a description.
3.Well... Your father and I decided to be apart for now. So we're going to live in here until we have more money.
4. I will be working two jobs to make this work.
1. Well, kids we're going to be having to live in our car for now.
7. We just have to find the right dog to steal.
6. Toby! I saw a sign offering a reward for finding a lost dog. We should steal a dog and use the reward money to help fix our problems.
8.How are we going to steal a dog?
9. This looks like a good house. Let's go through the back gate and see if they have a dog. Remember, if there is anyone whistle.
11.The abandoned house where we are moving to.
10. Okay, but where will we put the dog when we steal him?
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art