By aainzz, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Physical Health- Emotional Health-
1) I always eat very healthily & try to stay away from fatty foods, I also drink lots of water & tea 2) I always try to get as much sleep as possible 1) I always deal with my emotions the right way by expressing if i'm sad, happy, angry, excited, etc. 2) I always try to look at the bright side of things so i'm not upset often
Mental Health- Social Health-
1) I surround myself with people who make me happy and don't bring negativity around 2) I know how to deal with stress well and prioritize my work so I don't get stressed as much 1) I have an equal balance between time being with friends and time being spent alone 2) I remove myself from friendships that cause drama or problems
Spiritual Health- Environmental Health- Occupational Health-
1) I forgive people easily and try to see the best in everyone 2) I believe in things that aren't easily explainable (I believe in God, I've been confirmed) 1) I never litter and always try and make others do the same when I'm with them 2) I have a bag in my house specifically for recycling and I always use it when necessary 1) I balance relaxation and homework time by doing both at the same time (homework and Netflix) 2) I always make sure I have all of my work done by the end of the day and I only feel satisfied if I have it all done
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art