Once upon a time there were neighbors who liked each other very much
3. Yes, it was very nice. In those days, there wasn’t much tourism. And life was quiet. The forest was beautiful, and so was the beach.
1. I grew up in a small town in northern California. Close to San Francisco
2. Oh wow. Was it nice?
1.Where did you grow up, Bob?
5. Yeah, I did. But I never worked as a programmer. I actually ended up as a salesman, selling computer systems to companies
3. I left for the first time to go to college. I went to college in LA – at UCLA, actually.
4. I studied computer science.
5. Did you enjoy it?
4. Oh wow. Good school. What did you study?
3. And why did you leave?
6. Well, in my last year at college, I met a girl. She was the most beautiful girl in the world… Or at least that’s what I thought.
7. Her name was Laura. She studied art. She was a bit of a bohemian.
6. And what brought you to New York?
7. What was her name?
8. It was, for a while. I moved to New York with her, and got a new job selling computer systems here. We lived together in Brooklyn. We were happily in love for a couple of years. After we broke up, I just stayed.
9. Yeah, here I am. 10 years later. Still selling computers, too.
10. I used to see her, from time to time. Finally, I decided not to see her anymore… It usually just brought up painful memories. Then I met my new girlfriend, and now I’m much happier.
10.Do you still see her?
9. And here you are…
12.Paola, a pleasure to chat with you, take care of yourself
11. Well, it’s a long story.
12.thank you for answering my questions and for the time you gave me Bob, I hope you are well, see you later