1. C137: (Talking stern and firm) There once was a boy his name was Alexander Lennard he lived with his mom and dad and his two sisters. He was 19 at the time when his life was about to change. He got a job with a man named Jose and two other men, they were working on a robot.
1. C137: During his time, when making the robot something went horribly wrong and the robot started to go crazy and it killed young Alexander and a couple of other people. The only known survivor of this robot attack was Carlito
2. Lil Tay and Maria: (Look at Carlito) What?
3. Maria:(Scared) You worked with robots before?
2. C137: The rogue robot soon started to collect the dead humans and use their souls to make new robots as well as using Alexanders soul as well which succeeded at the end. Robots started to multiply which involved using dead human souls which cause the life of many humans and being put into robots. Every robot you see in this world was once human taken away from their life they once had.
2. Maria: (Helps Carlito up) Carlito I forgive you too. You see just because he may seem like he is a robot does not mean he doesn’t have feeling. He may not have human skin, blood, or other things anymore, but he still has feelings and traits and personality. C137 is no less of a human as we are just because he doesn’t have blood or internal organs, but if he is able to still feel emotions that means he still is human like us.
1. (Lil Tay and Maria Turn back to the robot)
1. Lil Tay: All those robots we killed were once living people, I feel horrible
2. Maria: (With fear laced in her voice) Oh my god, I can’t believe this, you were part of this Carlito
3. Maria: All those robots we killed were once people, I feel like a murderer
1. (The holographic file goes back to C137 and he goes back to normal)
2. Lil Tay: (Looks to the side to see Carlito with fear in his eyes and knees on the floor) D-did you know about this?
3. Carlito: No I didn’t. I am sorry, i have made a big mistake. I had no idea that making one robot could lead to the end of human civilization. I’m so sorry guys I didn’t know what I was doing and I put your lives in danger! (looks at the ground in shame)
1. Lil Tay: It’s alright Carlito I forgive you. (Turns to C137) C137 Turns out you really were human (smiles) We can trust you. I got back most of your old memories of who you used to be