Ping opened the door of the Inn where the force had led her. She found a number of disturbing things on the floor of the Inn. She was anxious and afraid when she saw a man that looked a lot like Diao. Ping inspected the man and saw that he was not Diao and that he also did have the dragon stone in his hand as he laid on the floor asleep.
4. Necromancer, we have to get away from this place. Now even more important to get stone to Ocean.
2. How had the stone?
1. , I have got it I found the dragon stone.
Ping had no idea how she was going to get the stone back. She had to do it in a way that he will not wake up. Then Ping suddenly remembered something from Huangling Mountain when master Lan was asleep. There was a very poor looking bird in a cage. Ping picked up a feather that had fallen off the bird without disturbing the bird. Ping knelt beside the bed of the sorcerer's mattress. She tickled the end of his nose so that he would let go of the stone. The stone was not very far away from ping but the bird reacted before she could get to it. Fortunately, then sorcores only flinched. Ping grabbed the stone and tiptoed out of the room with great excitement.
3. I'm not strong enough
5. Can you fly over the wall
7. Those rocks will cut me to shreds
2. Ping must stop him
4. Nothing under heaven is softer than water. Yet it can overcome the hard and strong.
1. Sentry Spirits, they will warn the Necromancer.
8. Cut human flesh. Not Dragon Scales.
Ping ran across the courtyard to Danzie who was sleeping while the whole event unfolded.
2. I was just about to leave.
Ping told Danzie the exciting news about the stone and how she retrieved it. Danzie wanted to know who had the stone. Ping described the man and Danzie knew who he was and what he was right way. He demanded that they leave right away but first Ping needed to get changed.
3. He Had a tattooed face and was wearing a tunic that shimered even though there was not light.
Ping and Danzie hurried and found their way to the gate of Wucheng but they were locked. They had realised that there was six guards FLOATING at the gate. Danzie knew who they were and knew that they would warn the Necromancer. Ping and Danzie were out of options as ping asked Danzie if he could fly over the wall but he was not strong enough and Ping explained how those rocks would shred her to pieces. But it wouldn't shred Danzie. Ping jumped on Danzies neck and he climbed the wall they got over and headed for the wharf with delight as they saw the boatwoman.
6. Cannot. Need height to take off. must climb over.
The Boatwoman looked startled and surprised to see Danzie as a dragon and Ping. Ping explained that they must leave straight away and that she will explain later. The boatwoman explained that she was just about to leave anyway. Ping said she will give her money if she keeps Danzies secret. But the boatwoman didn't want money. She wanted the stone for her master. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS CONFIDENTIAL READ ON TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
1. We must leave now the Necromancer is after us, I will explain later