9. You must be crazy if you think I can do such a thing!
3. You can't be sure Diao would come here?
5. How can we find the dragon stone?
7. I don't know where it is
11. Daio isn't here
2. How would I know!
2. What do you want to go outside for? It could be dangerous!
1. Time to go outside
4. But we have already walked all around town. I couldn't feel Diao anywhere.
5. This time not looking for Diao this time looking for Dragon stone.
3. Must look for Drgon stone
Ping was very worried when she found out they were stopping at Wucheng. She didn't want to stop there as she remembered what Danzie told her about the town. It was a place where dragon hunters went to sell dragons, dragon organs and other animals they have hunted. She was surprised and also anxious when she questions Danzie about stopping here, as he was not worried at all.
5. Ping must such heart to find the stone.
7. Will be hidden, Must really want something then will find. Has ping never experience this?
1. Alchemists, astrologers and sorcerers, not bad people. No need for ping to fear them .....only Necromancers.
8. No, I don't know why you think I have. I am a slave, not a sorceress.
2. What are Necromancers?
Danzie wanted Ping to decide which way to go in Wucheng with no explanation. She knew it was pointless arguing with Danze so she pointed in the direction they should go. Danzie knows that Ping can do special things even if Ping does not admit it. They found an Inn to stay for the night, Ping was startled when she saw the innkeeper as he didn't look like an innkeeper at first, nor a human.
After getting somewhere to stay for the night Danzie was keen on having a meal. He asked the innkeeper to cook a meal. After their meal Danzie got up ready to go outside on the streets of Wuheng to find the dragon stone, convincing Ping to come.
9. Return to inn then.
Ping had never witnessed anything like this before. A few minutes ago it was like a ghost town and now it is full of people scary and dark people. Ping heard conversations coming from people trying to sell things and people buying things. She even got offered a pet but she showed the salesman Hua. After a while. Ping convinced Danzie to give up and they went back to the Inn.
3. Sourcerers who raise the dead to find out the future.
4. It is a waste of time I don't know where the stone is.
6. I don't know how to do that
Danzie and Ping went to there Inn and went to sleep. But Ping couldn't sleep, her tummy was aching, there was this sound she had been hearing since she walked through the gates of Wucheng and thoughts swirled through her mind. She decided to tiptoe out of the room barefooted and wearing a sacrificial which she had kept as a nightgown.
Ping was now in the courtyard of the town. Using her frustration, anger and disappointment ping felt a force draw her forwards. It knocked her off her feet; it was a wave of emotion. Ping believed that the dragon stone was closed very close. This force led Ping to a door in which Ping believed the dragon stone was located.