Unknown Story

Unknown Story
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Before
  • France is Bankrupt
  • After
  • Estates Meet
  • Creation of the National Assembly
  • The French Revolution starts by French being bankrupt by spending to much one wars, collecting too little taxes, and making food prices high for low pay.
  • The Oath of Tennis Court
  • Because of the French being bankrupt from the little taxes, all three of the representatives from the estates (social classes) met to decided if the taxes should be raised.  The first and second estates (noble men and priests) made up 2% of the population and the third (peseants) made up the the other 98%.  The third estate ended up being out voted by the first and second estates 2-1.
  • Bastille Day
  • The third estate thought it was unfair that they got out voted because they make up more of the population in France. For this reason the third estate rebeled from King Louis rule and created the National Assembly.
  • Creation of The Declaration of the Rights of the Man
  • The National Assembly created then created the Oath of Tennis Court, which promised to write a new declaration for France. This was the start of the French Revolution
  • Soon after the creation of the Oath of Tennis Court, many members were creating riots outside of Versallies. At the same time, other members of the National Assembly bombed a prison. This day is known as either Bastille Day or French Independence Day.
  • After Bastille Day, the National Assembly began to control France. They decieded to right the Declaration of the Rights of Man which stated that all people had equal liberty and fraternity (brotherhood).
More Storyboards By emmaloduca24
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TPT Store