Questions About Remote Learning?
Lab Safety Comic Strip
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Good morning class! Today we will go over basic lab safety and then do a lab if we have time.
Remember to always wash your hands before and after a lab.
Always wash your hands before AND after a lab
Safety apparel such as goggles and gloves must be worn during certain labs.
Safety apparel will be worn when specified by the instructor
2. When are we going to learn about the tools?
1. Now, are there any questions?
3. I can show you some of the tools we'll be working with right now.
1. Alright, let's start with this tool.
2. The graduated cylinder is a tool that measures the volumes of liquids, and is more accurate than tools like the beaker and flask.
1. The bunsen burner is used to heat chemicals inside of test tubes/containers.
And that's all for today! We should be starting our first lab tomorrow. Go over the rules a few times so you don't forget them!
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard