I think Jerrie Cobb is more of an intellectual risk taker because when she fail, she didn’t give up but when she wasn’t accepted in space, she at least inspired many women around the world to do so.
Time to go to NASA to get a job. I hope the hard work of my flight lessons paid off! Well, time to go!
Meantime at NASA...
1. You have not been accepted into NASA. 2. You are a woman. That is why.
1. You didn´t even do tests to see if I was good enough.
BACK AT HOME...
I WILL KEEP ON TRYING! I will still keep on practicing!
Yes! I won the race.
MANY YEARS LATER...
You can not be accepted to go to space.
I do not understand. I have been wanting this my whole life. Well, at least I inspired women like me to fly in space.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art