1. watery, formless planet earth suspended in darkness and void of space (no stars, no sun, no moon, no planets - except earth2. light 3. separation of light from the darkness and the first indication that the planet is rotating (day and night cycle produced)
4. formation of the earth's atmosphere, separating the water into tow parts:(a) oceanic and subterranean water(b) atmospheric water
5. dry land and oceans .6. system to water the entire land surface using subterranean waters (involving springs or mist, or both)7.vegetation, seed-bearing plants, trees that bear fruit.8. garden of eden (probably).
9. sun10. moon - complete with establishing orbit so as to mark passage of time (months, seasons, and years).11. stars and other planets.
12. water creatures of all kinds. (all that had "the breath of life" were vegetarian).13. birds (all vegetarian).
14. land animals (all vegetarian): (a) creatures that move close to ground (small animals), (b) large animals, and (c) animals of use to man as livestock.15. man16. women (saving the best for last?).