This storyboard does not have a description.
The beginning of Amara's journey
3."But" said the young woman. "I don't know any place except for here!"
1."You have been caught stealing from the pharo's tombs!" exclaimed the mysterious figure. 2. It then proceeded "You can redeem yourself by bringing Ra a freshly molted Phoenix."
After days of searching for the Phoenix in blistering heat
"Finally," panted Amara, "I have found a Phoenix!"
After three days of traveling Amara finally reaches the Temple of Ra
2."You have been forgiven," said Ra. "Now begone!"
1."I have brought what you requested Lord Ra," breathed Amara.
1. beginning quote 2. end quote 3. divided quote (Two sentences)
Divided quote (One sentence)
1. beginning quote 2. divided quote (Two sentences)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art