Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
2. We have probable cause, and now you're going to jail!
1. Whats going on here!?
1. We believe you've been buying illegal fish selling them to people and charging people to take foot baths with them
3. We'll see about that. Were searching your house right now.
6. No, they're here at the station
2. I never bought any fish.
5. And my family is still inside my house!
4. Without a warrant.!
1. Sir we didn't find any fish
3. Yes sir
4. Well tear apart the whole place if you have to! I need that evidence!
5. The Judge sees him first thing in the morning and I need proof to go with the case!
2. And you checked everywhere?
4. My client's rights have been disregarded, because the chief didn't have a warrant and he has no evidence
3. Actually your honor, the chief searched the Watson's house and didn't find anything to back up his case.
2. I never had any fish ma'am
1. So these fish just magically disappeared!?
5. But there was probable cause. And I'd also like to call Ms. Morgan to the stand
6. She is supposedly one of Mr. Watson's customers.
2. And there are absolutely no fishes in your house?
3. Mr. Rivas, the jury has already decided on a verdict so can we move this along.
4. We find the defendant not guilty.
1. So Ms. Morgan you've never seen this man in your life?
2. That is correct.
1. So how did you get you get the fish to disappear so quickly?
2. It was pretty easy actually. The cats were starving.
Over 13 Million
Create My First Storyboard