In This Activity
Pollution is still a big problem for Mother Earth. Since the world is a large place, a single person cannot magically make pollution a thing only of the past. However, contributing even just a little bit will help. Public service announcements, commercials, or posters can serve as educators and reminders for us all.
For this activity, have students create a storyboard for a commercial with dialogue or voice-over, a single-cell poster with a call to action, or a series of images with a powerful narrative. As you can see, our poster example does not use words, but conveys a powerful message and could be used as an excellent persuasive writing activity.
Template and Class Instructions
(These instructions are completely customizable. After clicking "Copy Activity", update the instructions on the Edit Tab of the assignment.)
Objective: Create a PSA that relates to Earth Day and taking care of our environment.
- Click “Start Assignment”.
- Use the poster template provided, or a 6 cell storyboard to convey your message.
- Use dialogue or other text, and/or the record feature to record your voice.
- Use Storyboard That art or Photos For Class to add images to your poster or storyboard.
- Save and exit when you are done.
More Storyboard That Activities
This Activity is Part of Many Teacher Guides
© 2024 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
StoryboardThat is a trademark of Clever Prototypes, LLC, and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office