A white male was walking down the city street when he spotted a woman sitting down against the wall and confronted her.
1) Hey, are you alright?
2) No! I'm most certainly not alright! I did not get my job because of my skin color! They thought I was a thief!
1) Oh, no! That sounds horrible! I can't believe that happened to you.
2) Yeah, but how would you know - you and your kind are always rich and filled with happiness.
1) Actually, that is not remotely true.
2) Wait, seriously? H-Hey, are you okay?
Well, you see, me and my family are actually extremely poor. Recently, my mom lost her job due to the loss of her boss, and my dad is an alcoholic who just does not sympathize or understand anything for us. My family is a mess at the moment and I pray every day that things will get better soon.
2) It's completely alright! I'm used to it. Even my friends assume everything is going alright for me because of my skin color. I think everyone deserves respect no matter what race they belong in. It was great meeting you and having this conversation.
3) Yeah, you too. Hopefully we'll meet again someday. I wish you and your family the best of luck.
1) Oh my goodness! I apologize for judging you because of your skin! I had no idea that happened to you and your family!