Questions About Remote Learning?
Biology 8 Characterisitcs of Life
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
My name is Andrew and today I will be explaining 8 characteristics of life.
1. Living things are made up of units called cells.
We have cells!
wait...but I'm unicellular.
2. Living things reproduce.
3. Living things are based on a universal genetic code (DNA)
4. Living things grow and develop.
5. Living things obtain and use materials and energy.
There's a fungus among us...
6. Living things respond to their environment.
I am growing toward the light
7. Living things maintain a stable internal environment.
My flippers and flues regulate my internal temperature
8. Taken as a group, living things change over time.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard