This storyboard demonstrates the Man vs. Self conflict through Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- sets up an inciting incident (before conflict begins)
- Shows the effect of the internal conflict on the main character
- Shows the final effect of the conflict in the story
Teachers can add more or less requirements depending on their classroom needs and time.
Hamlet, I am the ghost of your father. Avenge my murder!
Night - outside Elsinore in Denmark
"To be or not to be?"
Did I really see my dad?
Am I going crazy?
Hamlet is deeply affected and begins acting erratically.
How should I kill my uncle?
Was the ghost of my father telling the truth?
What should I do about Ophelia?
Hamlet's indecision led him to act after Claudius hatched a plot to kill him. He, Claudius, his mother, and Laertes perish.
"Goodnight, sweet prince."
Horatio, stay alive so you can tell our story.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art