1. Study and memorize some well reputed driver's study guides. ICBC's Learn to Drive Smart guide would be my primary option. Click To Edit1. Study and memorize well reputed driver's study guides just before my birthday. ICBC's Learn to Drive Smart guide would be my primary option. Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video Help Insert ParagraphUndoes the last commandRedoes the last commandTabUntabSet a bold styleSet a italic styleSet a underline styleSet a strikethrough styleClean a styleSet left alignSet center alignSet right alignSet full alignToggle unordered listToggle ordered listOutdent on current paragraphIndent on current paragraphChange current block's format as a paragraph(P tag)Change current block's format as H1Change current block's format as H2Change current block's format as H3Change current block's format as H4Change current block's format as H5Change current block's format as H6Insert horizontal ruleShow Link Dialog Summernote 0.8.11 · Project · Issues
2. Visit my local driver's licensing office and score at least 40/50 on my L test to receive my first letter.
3. Finish one year of supervised practice and gain a sense of confidence on the road. I can use my parents' vehicles.
4. Catch up on my knowledge and prepare for the on-road test directly after my seventeenth birthday.
5. Pass my test to receive my N.
6. Attend a driver's training course in the summer to shorten my time as a novice.
7. Finish eighteen months of safe driving. I can use this time to transport at least one friend at a time, or several passengers with the presence of a licensed driver.
8. Using my experience, I should be able to easily pass my class 5 driver's test, and be allowed to drive freely.
9. By this time I should be able to purchase a safe and efficient car for myself.