Science Technology Engineering Mathematics
Teacher resources and examples of storyboards for classes in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. You will find creative digital storytelling ideas and lesson plans for your STEM classes. Students will love creating their own diagrams, explaining word problems, and making science comics.
- Acids and Bases
- Carbon Cycle
- Compounds and Mixtures
- Discussion Storyboards
- Earth and Moon
- Electrical Circuits
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Elements and the Periodic Table
- Experimental Design
- Food Chains
- Food Groups
- Introduction to Energy
- Introduction to Forces
- Misconceptions in Science
- Natural Disasters
- Renewable Energy
- Sound Waves
- States of Matter
- Structure of the Earth
- The Digestive System
- The Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming
- The Scientific Method
- The Solar System
- Understanding Atomic Structures
- Water Cycle
Get the most out of Storyboard That with these great features!
During your 14-Day free trial, you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
- Unlimited Storyboards with up to 100 cells
- Personal Teacher Dashboard
- Support for Google Sign On
Photos for Class
Easily find that perfect photo thanks to integration with Photos for Class.
- Millions of Creative Commons photos
- Automatically cited when used
- Makes storyboards POP
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF or PowerPoint File.
- Add a storyboard into a larger presentation
- Upload to your blog, wiki or email
- Create classroom posters
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!
- One Click Live Slide Shows
- Export to PowerPoint (Keynote, and Google Slides compatible)
- Create a new presentation just as easily after edits
Looking for More?
Check out the rest of our Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans!
All Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans • Ed Tech Blog • Elementary School • Middle School ELA • High School ELA • Foreign Language • Special Ed • US History and Social Studies • World History
Our Posters on Zazzle • Our Lessons on Teachers Pay Teachers