¡Bienvenido! Best way to learn a language is to storyboard and create graphic organizers. Learning a language has never been more fun and interactive. As students learn Spanish or any foreign language, they can visualize verbs, nouns and so much more. As a teacher, you can create Spanish worksheets with the storyboard creator! Find our collection of interactive lesson plans for teaching Spanish and French!
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Family Vocabulary
- Food and Restaurant Vocabulary
- Positive & Negative Words
- Preterite vs. Imperfect
- Ser vs. Estar
- Spanish Boot Verbs
- Spanish Classroom Materials and Expressions
- Spanish Commands
- Spanish Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
- Spanish Direct Object Pronouns
- Spanish Preterite
- Spanish Reflexive Verbs
- Teaching Spanish with Storyboards
- Tener and Possessive Adjectives
- Weather, Seasons, Months, Activities
Get the most out of Storyboard That with these great features!
During your 14-Day free trial, you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
- Unlimited Storyboards with up to 100 cells
- Personal Teacher Dashboard
- Support for Google Sign On
Photos for Class
Easily find that perfect photo thanks to integration with Photos for Class.
- Millions of Creative Commons photos
- Automatically cited when used
- Makes storyboards POP
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF or PowerPoint File.
- Add a storyboard into a larger presentation
- Upload to your blog, wiki or email
- Create classroom posters
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!
- One Click Live Slide Shows
- Export to PowerPoint (Keynote, and Google Slides compatible)
- Create a new presentation just as easily after edits