Bonjour! ¡Bienvenido! Vocabulary, verb conjugation, and syntax are extremely important when learning a new language. Inspire and engage students with visual aids, graphic organizers, and fun projects to help them practice. Practice dialogue and role-playing by creating comics or make custom worksheets to help students synthesize what they've learned. If you don't teach French or Spanish and are wondering how you can use Storyboard That, we have several resource and activity ideas to help out!
Teacher Guide by Liane Hicks
Teachers know that it is important to cultivate relationships with their students and foster a kind and inclusive classroom community. ELL students in particular need to feel secure that their classroom is a supportive and safe environment for them to take risks when practicing their new language. Engage students with premade Storyboard That activities!
Spanish Lesson Plans
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Food and Restaurant Vocabulary
- Positive & Negative Words
- Preterite vs. Imperfect
- Ser vs. Estar
- Spanish Boot Verbs
- Spanish Classroom Materials and Expressions
- Spanish Commands
- Spanish Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
- Spanish Direct Object Pronouns
- Spanish Family Tree Vocabulary
- Spanish Preterite
- Spanish Reflexive Verbs
- Teaching Spanish with Storyboards Overview
- Tener and Possessive Adjectives
- Weather, Seasons, Months, Activities
French Lesson Plans
Other Teaching & Project Ideas
© 2024 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
StoryboardThat is a trademark of Clever Prototypes, LLC, and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office