Using Storyboard That for United States History
Improve your students' critical thinking and analytical skills by incorporating visual representations into lessons, presentations, and projects. Storyboard That has many ready-made teacher resources for United States History, but there are many more ways to use Storyboard That in your history class.
US History Teaching Ideas
- Timelines of Historical Events
- Sequence How a Bill is Passed
- Illustrated Guide to US Presidents
- Cause and Effect of US Wars
- How US Government Works
- President Biography
- State Reports
- Historical Event Plot
- Important US Citizens
- Analysis of US Constitution Project
- Superhero or Villain Comic Strip
- Immigration Stories
- Political Cartoon
- Current Events
- Rhetorical Strategies
- Veterans History Project
- Compare & Contrast Foreign Relations
Favorite US History Resources
© 2018 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
Help Share Storyboard That!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art