Blog Education Spotlight
We want everyone to have as much fun with the Storyboard Creator as we do! Check out the wide array of storyboard tips, tricks, and ideas you can use in your classroom.
By Jessica Miller
Storyboard That is software that easily allows anyone to make storyboards or comics. It is an excellent educational tool whether you're teaching art, history, or language. As an ESL teacher, I find Storyboard That particularly useful for teaching English. It's an interactive, fun, and visual way to teach students grammatical concepts, vocabulary, reading and comprehension, and more!
By Anna Warfield
Storyboard That has a lot of great ideas for student activities and for teaching topics. We want to make it easy for you to access these resources, but also understand that what we have provided may not be exactly what you are looking for. The Copy Assignment feature gives you an excellent starting point for student activities!
By Anna Warfield
We give and get instructions all of the time. Whether it is a tutorial on a website, a recipe for dinner, or directions to the post office, instructions are all around us. We go through various processes too, as do many natural phenomena. Life cycles, routines, photosynthesis, digestion - processes are everywhere! Instructions and processes are so much more easily understood when accompanied by visuals. When we storyboard a process or create a sequential diagram, we can focus on discrete steps, cause and effect, and sequence.
By Aaron Sherman
A storyboard is a graphic organizer that plans a narrative. Storyboards are a powerful way to visually present information; the linear direction of the cells is perfect for storytelling, explaining a process, and showing the passage of time. At their core, storyboards are a set of sequential drawings to tell a story...
Read More of Our Blog
- Back to School with Storyboard That
- Comic Maker
- Diagram a Process
- Differentiated Instruction with Storyboard That
- French Teaching Materials
- Harnessing Student Passions in History Class
- How to Make a Worksheet
- How to Use a First Then Board
- How to Use the Copy Assignment Feature
- Ice Breaker Activities
- Increase Student Retention, Enthusiasm, & Confidence
- Lab Safety
- Make Your Own Poster
- Misconceptions in Science
- Stay Storyboarding All Summer Long
- Storyboard That with PPT and More
- Student Advocates for Storyboard That
- Timeline Maker
- Upload to Teachers Pay Teachers
- What is a Storyboard?
- 3 Tips to Help Struggling Students
- 5 Ways Teachers Can Use Storyboard That's 16x9 Layout for ELA
- Acronyms Explained: TWIST + TP-CASTT
- Author Study: Edgar Allan Poe
- Book Reports 2.0
- ELA Activity Idea: Create a Book Summary with Storyboard That
- ESL Activities with Storyboard That
- Graphic Novel Project
- Story Starters and Writing Prompts
- Vocabulary Acquisition for ELLs
- Birthday Cards
- Dialogue Between Two Friends: ESL Practice
- PE Assessment Using Storyboard That
- Routine Charts
- SBT Comics
- Sequences, Summaries, & Stories
- Six Thinking Hats in the Classroom
- Social Stories for Young Children
- Storyboard the Olympics
- Storyboards with Current Events
- Teach ESL with Storyboards
- Use Storyboard That All Year Long
Get the most out of Storyboard That with these great features!
During your 14-Day free trial, you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
- Unlimited Storyboards with up to 100 cells
- Personal Teacher Dashboard
- Support for Google Sign On
Photos for Class
Easily find that perfect photo thanks to integration with Photos for Class.
- Millions of Creative Commons photos
- Automatically cited when used
- Makes storyboards POP
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF or PowerPoint File.
- Add a storyboard into a larger presentation
- Upload to your blog, wiki or email
- Create classroom posters
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!
- One Click Live Slide Shows
- Export to PowerPoint (Keynote, and Google Slides compatible)
- Create a new presentation just as easily after edits