If you're assigning this to your students, copy the poster to your account and save. When creating an assignment, just select it as a template!
Visually representing data is the essence of an infographic, so using them for math projects is perfect! Having students create infographics will help them synthesize data and reporting in a visual way and can give you an idea of how they digest information. Infographics can also be created in preparation for a lesson and given to students as reference.
Ideas for Math Projects:
- Class Averages
- Population of Cities
- Visualizing Numbers Like Pi
- Select from the templates above
- Click "Copy This Storyboard" to copy it to your account
- Edit colors, text, and art as desired or assign it to your students as is
- Print or download your finished project
*(This Will Start a 2-Week Free Trial - No Credit Card Needed)
© 2023 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
StoryboardThat is a trademark of Clever Prototypes, LLC, and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office