Bring American History to life with history boards and storyboards. You will find sample lesson plan templates with historically accurate characters, scenes, and props. Your history and social studies lesson plans have never been this interactive. You will love seeing the creativity, and your students will love storyboarding. Find Key American History Topics - Broken Down to Four Main Eras
Pre-Colonial to Revolution (pre-1776)
Independence to Civil War (1776-1865)
- 1850s America
- Constitutional Convention
- Federalism: The Evolution of a Democratic Republic
- History of the US Civil War
- Jacksonian Democracy
- The Election of 1800: Jefferson vs. Adams
- The Emancipation Proclamation
- The Missouri Compromise of 1820
- The Presidency of Abraham Lincoln
- The Slave Trade
- The War of 1812
- U.S. Territorial Expansion 1783-1959
Reunification to WWII (1865-1945)
- Introduction to Democratic Principles
- Introduction to Government
- So You Want to Be President?
- The Bill of Rights
- The Executive Branch
- The Judicial Branch
- The Legislative Branch
Get the most out of Storyboard That with these great features!
During your 14-Day free trial, you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
- Unlimited Storyboards with up to 100 cells
- Personal Teacher Dashboard
- Support for Google Sign On
Photos for Class
Easily find that perfect photo thanks to integration with Photos for Class.
- Millions of Creative Commons photos
- Automatically cited when used
- Makes storyboards POP
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF, slideshow, and so much more!
- Export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides
- Upload to your blog, wiki, email or social media
- Create classroom posters and custom printables
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!
- One Click Live Slide Shows
- Export to PowerPoint (Keynote, and Google Slides compatible)
- Create a new presentation just as easily after edits